Instant jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can cook Instant jalebi using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant jalebi
- You need 125 g of Maida (all-purpose flour).
- You need 2 tsp of melted ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of besan.
- You need 1/2 of packet Eno.
- It’s as required of Water.
- It’s 1-2 pinch of yellow colour.
- You need as required of Ghee for frying.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant jalebi step by step
- Sieve maida.
- Add besan.
- Add ghee.
- Add water to make batter (flowing) add colour.
- Then add Eno know batter is ready.
- Take a pan heat ghee for frying.
- Then the batter is poured to spiral or concentric circle in the hot ghee.they are fried until crisp and then immersed in sugar syrup.
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.