Instant jalebi. .however, this recipe is instant version of jalebi. instant jalebi recipe Jalebis made at home in Pure Desi Ghee! Give it a try and let me know how it turned out!#InstantJalabi #PankajBhadouria #MasterChef.
This instant jalebi recipe is one of the best homemade crispy Jalebi recipe in india. Make this delicious jalebi recipe at home with below instructions. Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. You can have Instant jalebi using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant jalebi
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 5-6 tblsp of water.
- It’s Pinch of Orange food cokor(optional).
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 8-10 strands of saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare As required of Oil/ghee for frying.
Enjoy it warm or even better when paired with chilled Rabdi. The best part is that you can make & eat this Indian. Homemade jalebis are delicious and will give you almost the same, if not a better taste than the Here is a recipe on how to make instant jalebi at home with a video and a detailed step-by-step procedure. Jalebi is a very traditional and popular sweet dish in Northern Parts of India.
Instant jalebi instructions
- Mix all the ingredients of jalebi and pour it on sauce dispenser..
- Heat sugar and water, mix till sugar dissolves completely..
- Add saffron and lemon juice and off the flame..
- Heat oil/ghee. Start pouring jalebis in circular motion..
- For beginners shape will not be perfect. Keep trying as jalebis move once thet are in oil..
- Cook from both sides and immediately dip them in warm sugar syrup for about 30-40secs..
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve..
This is an instant version of making Jalebi without using yeast. Crispy and delicious Jalebi is a wonderful dessert to serve! Instant Jalebi is made using all-purpose flour, instant yeast and sugar syrup and does not need any special instant jalebi recipe Let's have some sweet crunchy jalebi today. In reality, it is very simple to make jalebi in minutes.