Walnut Halwa Twist.
You can cook Walnut Halwa Twist using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Halwa Twist
- It’s 1 cup of semolina (sooji rava).
- It’s 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of coffee decoction.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts.
- You need of some walnuts for Garnishing.
Walnut Halwa Twist instructions
- Add ghee to the pan and roast sooji on a medium flame, till it turns aromatic. Note that the sooji should not change its colour..
- Add coffee decoction and mix well. Immediately add 2 cups of water and let it simmer covered for 2-3 minutes..
- At this time the sooji will soak all the milk and will become soft and will double in size. Now add sugar and walnuts..
- . The sooji will begin to absorb the sugar syrup and swell and leave the sides of the pan..
- Spread evenly and when warm or cooled down slightly. Mold it in a muffin cup or cut it into pieces of your choice..
- Garnish with halving walnuts. Serve them..