Sooji badaam halwa. Sooji Badam Halwa or Semolina Almond Pudding is one of the easiest and quickest desserts made in Indian homes. Be it any celebration or festival this is the most commonly made treat. But in our house, we have plenty of excuses to make it- rainy days, cold weather, sore throats, anyone feeling the blues…We love it that much!!
Sooji Badam Halwa is rich, scrumptious and mouthwatering delicacy in desserts. Sooji Badam Halwa is sweet, healthy, nutritious and smooth awith nice flavor and aroma of roasted almonds. Sooji Badam Halwa Healthy & Nutritious: Sooji Badam Halwa is very much healthy and nutritious because of the ingredients use to make this halwa. You can have Sooji badaam halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji badaam halwa
- Prepare 150 gm of sooji.
- Prepare 100 gm of badaam.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbspn of Elaichi powder.
- You need 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
Thanks for watching my video ️⬇️⬇️⬇️This Suji Halwa included in Asian desserts. Badam Suji Halwa, How to make badam suji halwa:Badam Suji Halwa is nothing but Semolina Almond Pudding! Suji Halwa is also called as sheera, rava halwa and so on. Also Almonds are called as badam in India.
Sooji badaam halwa step by step
- Soak badaam,peel And grind to paste.
- Roast sooji in pan putting one tablespoon ghee till brown color required.
- Heat the water adding sugar And elaichi powder.
- To that add roasted sooji and keep on stirring.
- Once water soaked add milk And badaam paste and mix it well.
- At last add the left ghee And mix it and take it off from gas.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits of your choice.
Badam Suji Halwa is such a popular dessert that it is made across all households in India. Wonder what took me so long to post this recipe? Suji ka halwa recipe with video and step-by-step photos. The recipe I have shared is a family heirloom recipe. Badam halwa, made from ground almonds, milk, ghee, and cardamom, is a dessert fit for kings.