Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog.
You can cook Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil for frying.
- You need 1 of hot dog.
- You need 100 g of rice.
- Prepare 6 of yellow peppers.
- You need 1 of tomatoe.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tsp of hungarian sweet paprika.
Hungarian Lecsó with rice and hot-dog instructions
- Cut the peeled onion into small squares and start to fry it on the oil, add pinch of salt. When the onion becomes transparent, add the hungarian sweet paprika, stir well and add 3 cups of water..
- Cut the yellow peppers and tomatoe into slices and add it the onion. Add more salt if needed. Cook covered until veggies are soft, add more water if needed..
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to packaging, also cook the hot-dog according to packaging (if using)..
- Mix the rice with the ready Lecsó and serve it with the hot dog. Yummy!!!.