Hotdog and Cheese Roll.
You can have Hotdog and Cheese Roll using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog and Cheese Roll
- It’s 30 of Sliced Breads/Loaf.
- You need 15 of Hotdogs.
- It’s 250 g of Cheese (Easy Melt).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of Bread crumbs.
Hotdog and Cheese Roll instructions
- On a chopping board or any flat surface,start to flatten each slice of the loaf by using a rolling pin..
- After that,cut into two the hotdogs and cut into strips slices the cheese..
- Combine 1 strip of cheese and 1 slice of hotdog into the middle of the sliced bread.
- Roll the bread from the side and seal it using the egg white. Note:You can also use flour with water or just plain water. (For Seal).
- Put the bread crumbs on a plate. Dip the roll bread into the beaten eggs and transfer it into the plate of breadcrumbs,roll it evenly into the plate..
- In a pan with oil,fry at least 3-4 rolls each side on a low heat,once you're done frying and it's golden brown it should be ready to serve..