Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Foodies&Friends. When the mixture turns a light brown, add milk slowly, stirring. Add green cardamom powder and sugar and mix till the sugar dissolves. Transfer onto a serving plate, garnish with almond and pistachio slivers and serve hot.
Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Aarti Life-Vlog Besan Aur Suji Ka Halwa Recipe. Learn how to make best Besan Aur Suji Ka Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. You can have Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Foodies&Friends using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Foodies&Friends
- Prepare 4 of Serving.
- Prepare Gram of flour (besan) 2 cups.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 1 cup of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Khoya.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 4-6 of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 20-25 of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Sooji Besan Halwa is a very tasty Indian dessert prepared with gram flour (besan) and semolina (sooji or rava) cooked in sugar syrup. How to make suji and besan halwa. Sooji and besan cooked in ghee with sugar and enriched with almonds and pistachios. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. #soojihalwa#besanhalwaHi,I am Huma.
Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Foodies&Friends instructions
- Boil almond and peel them, chopped them, then in 1 tsp desi ghee or butter roast them..
- Prepare all ingredients on counter top. As I mentioned i used in this recipe semolina and coconut, it will gives it divine taste ♥️ And cooking this halwa in desi ghee makes it more appealing. Khoya makes it royal..
- We start this recipe with roasting gram flour and semolina. Roasting them gives halwa nutty taste. Heat up desi ghee in deep pan and add gram flour..
- Add semolina also with gram flour, and start roasting. When aroma comes out add desiccated coconut and again roasting until it begins to turn a very light golden colour..
- While roasting, in a separate pan add sugar and water with green cardamoms and let it boil to sugar dissolve..
- When it comes to grainy texture, add sugar syrup. U have to be very careful, and mix it quickly to prevent lumps. Now add lukewarm milk and mix again..
- Add khoya, khoya should be on room temperature, mix well then add chopped almonds, mix mix and mix it, when halwa leaves the pan wall, dish out and garnish with more nuts..
- Ready to serve. Seving hot makes it more appealing. Present it in your favourite style. ♥️.
I love to cook simple and delicious food.and I think recipies that are made in home are bes. My mom use to make it..on the eve of pujas. . Great recipe for Besan aur sooji ka halwa #Foodies&Friends. #ramadankitayari Halwas are easy and delicious desserts, that have a pudding like texture. They can be made with all kind of ingredients, from lentil and veggies to fruits and also with grains. Today I'm sharing here besan aur sooji.