Sooji Halwa. Suji ka halwa recipe with video and step-by-step photos. The recipe I have shared is a family heirloom recipe. Suji Ka Halwa Recipe – About Suji Ka Halwa Recipe
I remember eating bowls of sooji halwa during Navratri! What is Sooji Halwa This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time. After prayer Halwa is served to devotees as a blessing. You can cook Sooji Halwa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji Halwa
- It’s 1 cup of Sooji.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Melted Ghee.
- Prepare 4-5 of Choti Illachi.
- It’s Pinch of Zardy ka rang.
- It’s of Garnish with Badam Pista chop.
Sooji halwa is one of the easiest and quickest halwa. The ingredients are all staple in the Indian kitchen. Semolina: Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat. Durum wheat is different from whole wheat or common wheat.
Sooji Halwa step by step
- Water boil krain.zardy ka rang add kar ky flame low krdain. Achi tarha mix krain..
- Rang achi tarha mix hojye tu sugar add krdain aur full sugar disslove hony tak mix krain.5 min low heat py simmer krain..
- Ghee garam kar ky Illachi karkarain.sooji add krdain low flame py..
- Sooji ko achi tarha ghee main bhoon lain low flame py till colour golden hojye..
- Sooji main sheera add krdain. Mix krain. Low to medium heat py pkny dain jab tak ky soji aur sheera ykjaan hojyain..
- Dishout krain.badam pista ky sath garnish krain. Garam aur Naram sooji ka halwa serve krain aur enjoy krain..
Suji Ka Halwa, also known as Sheera is a simple Indian semolina pudding, made with basic ingredients – semolina, sugar, and ghee. Suji Ka Halwa or Sooji Halwa is a popular Indian dessert which is especially prepared during various festivals and religious functions. During festivals -Navratra Puja aka Navratri Puja or Durga Puja, Vijayadashmi aka Dusshera, Diwali etc Suji Halwa is served along with other festive food items – Puri, Kala Chana, Aloo Ki Sabji, Jeera Aloo and Boondi Raita or Kaddu Raita (Pumpkin Raita). Like most recipe's on our page this is very easy to make recipe, the key is to knowing when the Sooji/Semolina is done cooking and has absorbed enough water. Halwa is a trendy dessert prepared throughout the world and tastes absolutely divine.