Sooji halwa. Traditional Indian dessert, Sooji Halwa is a pudding made from semolina (sooji). Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey.
Sooji Coconut Halwa-Tasty Semolina and coconut halwa (COOKING WITH HADIQA). Sooji Halwa Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe. Halwa are lavish and rich Indian sweets which have a dessert like texture. You can cook Sooji halwa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji halwa
- You need 1 cup of sooji.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 4 of green Elaichi.
- Prepare 10 of kishmish.
- Prepare 2 tbs of badam kuty howe.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coconut powder for garnish.
See recipes for Sooji halwa cake, Sooji halwa with rabri too. Suji ka Halwa Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at anytime and can give tough. Sooji halwa is an authentic sweet that is prepared for all auspicious festivals, ceremonies and family functions.
Sooji halwa instructions
- Sabsy pehly pan main ghee garam kerky Elaichi dalain aur 1 min ky baad sooji dalky bhon lain itna ky sooji ka colour light brown ho jaye.
- Abb is main sugar dalky pakain saath hi kishmish bhi dal dain.
- Abb pani dalain aur zarda colour bhi dal dain aur spoon sy chalatay rehy.
- Jab pani dry ho jaye aur sugar achi terha mix ho Jaye tu flame off Kar dain.
- Garamhi halwy main badam bhi dal dain abb serve kerain upper sy badam aur coconut powder bhi sprinkle kar lain.
Rava kesari is the South Indian counterpart of the sooji halwa; the only difference being. Sooji halwa- Indian dessert made with sooji (semolina), ghee,sugar. Easy to make sweet for speical occasions and festivals. Sooji halwa, when paired with Kale chane and puri, makes the traditional Ashtami prasad. Growing up, I always loved my mom's Sooji ka halwa, especially the addition of green cardamom and dry nuts.