Sooji ka Halwa. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet.
This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with chopped almonds. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. You can cook Sooji ka Halwa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji ka Halwa
- You need 1 cup of Semolina, sooji.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond & Raisins.
Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. The Suji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka sheera which is quite easy to make. Using warm milk is important as it. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time.
Sooji ka Halwa instructions
- Heat ghee in a non-stick kadhai. Add sooji and sauté on low heat till little brown and turns aromatic..
- When the sooji changes the colour and gets roasted add almonds and raisins..
- Now add sugar and water and keep stirring it to avoid lumps..
- Keep stirring till the water is completely absorbed and halwa leaves ghee on the sides..
- Serve hot..
Sooji Ka Halwa is among those extremely fulfilling sweets that hit the sweet spot each and every time! Simple to make and thus delicious, Sooji Ka Halwa is usually a personal family beloved. Sooji Halwa is a semolina (sooji) based Indian Sweet dish. We can be made by using only four ingredients. Suji ka halwa is usually made on any festivals or pooja.