Sooji ka Halwa. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet.
This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with chopped almonds. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. You can cook Sooji ka Halwa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji ka Halwa
- Prepare 125 gm of Sooji (semolina).
- You need 125 gm of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 4 of Choti Illachi.
- You need 1 glass of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Orange food colour.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Almonds Pistachio Raisins.
Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. The Suji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka sheera which is quite easy to make. Using warm milk is important as it. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time.
Sooji ka Halwa instructions
- Ghee main illachi add kar ky fry krain.sooji add kar ky bhonain till colour changes..
- Zardy ka rang pani main mix krlain.sooji bhun jain tu pani add krdain.
- Sugar add krdain and medium flame py mix krty rahain..
- Halwa thick hony lagy ga aur shine bhi ajygi.flame tez nahi hona chahy.low flame rakhain.
- Raisins(khishmish) add krdain. Badam pistay ki hawion sy garnish krain.mujhy halwa garampasand hy.app apni marzi sy nosh farmain..
Sooji Ka Halwa is among those extremely fulfilling sweets that hit the sweet spot each and every time! Simple to make and thus delicious, Sooji Ka Halwa is usually a personal family beloved. Sooji Halwa is a semolina (sooji) based Indian Sweet dish. We can be made by using only four ingredients. Suji ka halwa is usually made on any festivals or pooja.