Sooji ka halwa. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet.
This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with chopped almonds. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. You can have Sooji ka halwa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji ka halwa
- It’s 1/2 cup of sooji(Semolina).
- It’s 1/4 cup of clarified butter (ghee).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare handful of cashews.
- You need pinch of saffron colour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Elaichi(cardamom) powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. The Suji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka sheera which is quite easy to make. Using warm milk is important as it. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time.
Sooji ka halwa instructions
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp ghee, add cashews in it…
- Roast it till it becomes golden brown than remove it in a bowl.
- In a pan, add suji roast it on low flame till it becomes aromatic.
- Remove it in a plate.
- In a pan, add water, boil it when water is rolling boiled add suji in it.
- While adding suji, stir continuously so it is lumps free. Mix well.
- Add sugar, saffron colour and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup ghee mix well. Cover it with lid and cook it for 5 mins on low flame.
- Add roasted cashews and elachi powder in it mix well and serve.
Sooji Ka Halwa is among those extremely fulfilling sweets that hit the sweet spot each and every time! Simple to make and thus delicious, Sooji Ka Halwa is usually a personal family beloved. Sooji Halwa is a semolina (sooji) based Indian Sweet dish. We can be made by using only four ingredients. Suji ka halwa is usually made on any festivals or pooja.