Semolina Halwai Sooji Halwa.
You can cook Semolina Halwai Sooji Halwa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina Halwai Sooji Halwa
- You need 2 cups of Semolina.
- Prepare 2 cup of Liquid milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Sugar dust.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Amul powder milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Ghee / Butter.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cardamom.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of Dry fruits(almond, raisin, cashews,).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Pistachios (optional).
Semolina Halwai Sooji Halwa step by step
- At first, soak the sooji and fry it in a low flame in a pan and with it's light warm feeling, you need to keep it aside in an another bowl..
- Heat the pan and add some butter or ghee (whatever you may like) and stir gently all the dry fruits accordingly for a few seconds..
- Add liquid milk and amul powder milk and sugar dust and chhoti elaichi or cardamom for enhancing the smell to the incorporated dry fruits and stir the whole ingredients very gently until it is becoming thick..
- Add semolina/sooji and stir it again and add again liquid milk and wait for it's total thickness..
- When it will become more thick and amazing feeling, you need to keep it aside in a serving bowl to serve it warm or hot!.
- Additionally, you can add for further decorations, few some pistachios (Here it is optional), raisin, cashews, almond nuts, peanuts..