Sooji Halwa katori.
You can cook Sooji Halwa katori using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sooji Halwa katori
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Sooji(rava).
- You need 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of cardamom.
- You need 5-6 of chopped cashews.
- Prepare 5-6 of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cup ghee.
- You need 2tbp of chironji (cuddapah almonds).
- You need 6-7tbp of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare of For wheat flour katori.
- It’s 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare as required of Water to knead a soft dough.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
Sooji Halwa katori step by step
- In a wok add Sooji and stir fry at slow flame up till it turns golden brown and aroma starts coming. Then add some chopped almonds, cashew, chirongi and mix well..
- Now add ghee in Sooji and saute it for 1 minute at slow flame..
- Now in a pan add water and cardamom with sugar and boil it untill water turns half..
- Now add this water slowly and slowly in Sooji and keep stirring the sooji, so that no lump is there..
- Now stir Sooji and water for 5 minutes till water evaporates..
- For wheat flour katori, knead a soft dough and take medium size ball and by made give any shape, you can use any katori to give shape and deep fry in a oil..
- Fill these katories with halwa. They are ready to serve. Garnish with dessicated coconut and chopped dryfruits..