Daanedar sooji halwa. Sooji Halwa is often made on festivals and to celebrate special occassions! Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. See recipes for Sooji halwa cake, Sooji halwa with rabri too.
Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka halva which is quite easy to make quickly. You can have Daanedar sooji halwa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Daanedar sooji halwa
- It’s 250 gm of semolina (sooji).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Prepare as required of Water.
Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. Suji Halwa – दानेदार सूजी का हलवा – Rava Halwa – Semolina Halwa Recipe. Making halwa with sooji is really takes too much time but this way is really so easy. I wasn't a big fan of sooji halwa served as a dessert.
Daanedar sooji halwa instructions
- Heat kadhai and add sooji to it.. Roast untill aromatic.
- Now add ghee and stirring for 5 mins. Now add water and sugar and keep stirring until water get absorbed..
- Now add chopped dry fruits and cardamom powder and serve hot..
But I really started enjoying it when I learnt to make it just how I like. Learn how to cook delicious sooji halwa with these easy recipes. Sooji ka halwa/Rava halwa റവ ഹൽവ. If u like grainy/daanedar yet soft, smooth & silky melt-in-mouth kinda halwa, u. Besan & Sooji Ka Halwa, Gram Flour Dessert Recipe, Homemade Besan Sooji Ka Halwa by Mairaz Kitchen, in this video of Besan & Sooji Ka Halwa Mairaz kitchen is.