Sooji ka Bikhra Halwa.
You can cook Sooji ka Bikhra Halwa using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji ka Bikhra Halwa
- You need 1 cup of semolina(sooji).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 ts of desi ghee.
- It’s 3-4 of green cardimons.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need of dry nuts.
- You need 1 cup of milk (optional).
- It’s 1/2 ts of orange food color (optional).
Sooji ka Bikhra Halwa step by step
- Dry roast the semolina in a pot, when aroma comes and color changes, put the semolina in a plate,.
- Add ghee in a same pot, add sugar and cook on low flame until it melts.
- Mix food color in the water, gradually add water in the sugar mixture and mix well on high flame until all lumps removed.
- Now add roasted semolina and cook on medium to low flame fir 5 mints..
- Now on high flame cook the moxture and gradually mix.
- When oil comes out from cornors, turn off the flsme, sdd nuts and mix.
- Now dishout the halwa in a tray or plate, let it cool.
- Cut down in your desired shapes.