Khajoor or Sooji ka Halwa. Phir chopper men dal ky bareek pees Lein,. A short video on How to make Dates Halwa at home easily. This is very easy & tasty Indian sweet recipe.
It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. You can have Khajoor or Sooji ka Halwa using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khajoor or Sooji ka Halwa
- Prepare 500 g of Khajoor.
- Prepare 500 g of Sooji.
- It’s 350 g of ghee.
- It’s 500 g of sugar.
- You need half tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 2 glass of pani.
- It’s half cup of badam.
- You need Half cup of pista.
- It’s Half cup of akhrot.
- Prepare Half cup of kajo.
The Suji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka sheera which is quite easy to make. This saves a lot of calories from saturated fat in ghee. Sooji Halwa is a traditional but popular dessert. Sooji Halwa is delicious and a welcome treat for guests.
Khajoor or Sooji ka Halwa step by step
- Khajoor kat ky beej nikal dein 1 glass pani dal ky 3,4 hours bhiga dein,.
- Phir chopper men dal ky bareek pees Lein,.
- Sooji chhan ky bhoon Lein golden hony lgy to ghe dalen or bhunae Karen slow flame py,.
- Golden ho jaey to khajoor dalen or mix Karen,.
- Mix ho jaey to 10 mint bhoonen pani khushk ho jaey to side py rakh dein or sheera banaen,.
- Sheery ky liye sugar men pani dal ky normal flame py rakh dein or chalaen..
- 5,6 mint paknt ky bad bulbuly banny lgy to khajoor or Sooji men mix kar dein,.
- Or chalen slow flame kar ky bhunae Karen Elaichi powder dalen,.
- Half dry fruit dal ky mix Karen simtny lgy or oil side py ajaey to utar Lein,.
- Tiry men dal ky phailaen or set kar ky baqi dry fruit dalen or press kar dein,.
- Mazydaar halwa taeyar hai soft or danydar halwa ap bhe bnaen or mujhy duaon men yaad rakhen,.
Sooji Halwa is delicious and a welcome treat for guests. I have done this recipe a few years ago and now decided to do another version of Sooji Halwa with little twist, turning this into an exotic. Sooji Halwa Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe. Halwa are lavish and rich Indian sweets which have a dessert like texture. They're made out of all sorts of.