Banana Sooji Halwa.
You can have Banana Sooji Halwa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Sooji Halwa
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sooji.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot Milk.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of hot Milk with few Kesar strands.
- You need 1 of Riped Banana mashed.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cashew nuts or broken cashews.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
Banana Sooji Halwa instructions
- Melt 1/4 cup ghee in a wok / pan on low heat. Add cashews and roast for a few seconds. Then add semolina in it and roast for 10 minutes..
- Add mashed banana and mix stirring occasionally on low flame for about 5 to 7 minutes till suji turn golden brown. Don't let the bananas turn brown..
- Add hot milk as it helps semolina fluff up. Add cardamom powder, 1/8 cup hot Milk with few Kesar strands..
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes so that sooji will turn soft and the milk is completely absorbed..
- Finally add sugar and mix well. It becomes runny as sugar melts. Keep stirring and cook till it leaves the sides of the pan..
- Switch off the gas, mix well and serve hot..