Sooji ka halwa. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet.
This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with chopped almonds. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. You can cook Sooji ka halwa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji ka halwa
- It’s 1 cup of sooji.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of yellow food colour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Nuts as choice.
Sooji ka halwa is a popular north Indian sweet dish. The Suji halwa recipe given here makes a low fat dish of suji ka sheera which is quite easy to make. Using warm milk is important as it. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time.
Sooji ka halwa instructions
- Pan mein sugar or water dal k boil krin Sheera bana lan Color b sheery mein add kar dan.
- Dosry pan mein ghee garam krin Sooji add kar k fry krin Fry for few minutes elaichi powder b dal dan.
- Sheera soji waly pan mein dal dan Chamach chalaty rhen Nuts b add kar dan Thick ho jaiy or ghee nikal aye tu flame band kar dan.
- Plate mein nikal lan Garnishing kar k serve krin..
Sooji Ka Halwa is among those extremely fulfilling sweets that hit the sweet spot each and every time! Simple to make and thus delicious, Sooji Ka Halwa is usually a personal family beloved. Sooji Halwa is a semolina (sooji) based Indian Sweet dish. We can be made by using only four ingredients. Suji ka halwa is usually made on any festivals or pooja.