My Non-Traditional Makhani Halwa.
You can have My Non-Traditional Makhani Halwa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Non-Traditional Makhani Halwa
- You need 3 cups of semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 6 pods of green cardamom.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- It’s 5 of tbps oil.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of whole nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Sour cream for garnish.
My Non-Traditional Makhani Halwa instructions
- I heated oil in a pan and also melted the butter in it.
- I added some cardamom pods.
- Now comes the sooji (semolina). Stir often.
- Now comes the milk, stir well. Add the salt and the sugar too.
- Grate one whole nutmeg in it.
- Serve hot wild cold sour cream. Of course if you have raisins and dried fruits and nuts then you can leave the sour cream. However it was super yummy.