Sooji besan combo halwa. Sooji Besan Halwa is a very tasty Indian dessert prepared with gram flour (besan) and semolina (sooji or rava) cooked in sugar syrup. We should be glad that our culture has so many great recipes; among these, halwa is probably one of the yummiest desserts in India. How to make Aata Besan Sooji Halwa.
Besan ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. Delicious besan halwa made from gram flour, ghee, sugar and cardamom powder. I thought of sharing a quick dessert for ganesh festival on the last day of Ganesh Chaturthi. You can cook Sooji besan combo halwa using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji besan combo halwa
- Prepare 200 g of sooji.
- Prepare 50 g of besan.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar powdered.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It’s of Cardamom..3-4 powdered.
- Prepare 10-15 of Pistachios.
- Prepare 5-10 of Almonds.
- You need of Rose petals fresh washed for garnishing n decoration.
- You need of Desi ghee..100g.
I had made besan halwa a few days ago, so took pics and sharing the recipe now. Sooji ka halwa is made with lots of variation and this Sooji ka Halwa is made with Besan that add an aweosme flavor and texture in it. Sooji halwa is an authentic sweet that is prepared for all auspicious festivals, ceremonies and family functions. Rava kesari is the South Indian counterpart of the sooji halwa; the only difference being the colour.
Sooji besan combo halwa instructions
- Put wok on a gas flame and add sooji for roasting.
- Roast sooji by constant stirring it…till it starts leaving it's aroma and becomes light brown…
- At this stage add besan and roast it along wth the sooji just for 3 minutes more..
- Meanwhile in another pan take water n boil it and add sugar in it see that it dissolves completely…
- Switch off the gas flame..
- Pour this sugar solution in the roasted sooji besan n stir it constantly to avoid lumps and also attains desired consistency…
- Switch off the flame..your hulwa is ready..
- Garnish with pistachios…..crushed almonds.. and rose petals and serve….
Generally, food colouring is added in the kesari to give it a saffron colour. Suji Besan Halwa looks so tempting. Besan ka halwa is a delicious and aromatic dessert made of gram flour, ghee, sugar and nuts. It is one of the halwa varieties that is most commonly made in Besan ka halwa has a special nutty aroma & taste that comes from roasting the besan in ghee. It can be prepared during any festive occasion as it.