Seero Malpuro / Malpua With Sooji Halwa.
You can cook Seero Malpuro / Malpua With Sooji Halwa using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seero Malpuro / Malpua With Sooji Halwa
- You need For of Malpua-.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Semolina/Sooji.
- You need 1.5 Cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil For Each Malpua.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s For of Halwa-.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Suji.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of Almond Flakes.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
Seero Malpuro / Malpua With Sooji Halwa instructions
- Take a vessel, add jaggery (broken into small pieces) with water. Cook until one thread like consistency is obtained..
- Take a large bowl, add whole wheat flour, sooji, fennel seeds and cardamom powder..
- Add the jaggery syrup in the bowl and mix well. Mix thoroughly so no lumps left..
- The batter should be of medium consistency. Add some water if the batter looks too dry. Keep the batter aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat some oil in the pan, pour ladle full of batter in the pan. Pan fry at high flame..
- Top with roasted nuts and serve with Rabri or sooji halwa..
- #Halwa Recipe: Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan..
- Add sooji in ghee. Keep roasting it for 5 To 7 minutes or till it leaves the ghee on slow flame, stirring in between for even roasting..
- Between the roasting time add nuts so that they too get slightly roasted and give crunchy..
- After few minutes when aroma arises and ghee gets separated then add sugar and water..
- Increase the flame to high. cook on high flame till 80% of water gets evaporated and set the flame to slow..
- Halwa is ready. Serve malpuas with halwa or enjoy alone..