Hot dog tater tot casserole. Unlike most tater tot casseroles, our's is made with hot dogs. You can use sweet potato tater tots, but feel free to use regular ones if you want. What could be more kid-friendly than a tater tot casserole?
Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. This redneck casserole is sure to be a family favorite. This easy tater tot casserole recipe is an easy and delicious meal that families with kids really love! You can cook Hot dog tater tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot dog tater tot casserole
- It’s 8 of hot dogs.
- It’s 30 oz of canned chili.
- It’s 3/4 C of ketchup.
- It’s 1 t of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 C of frozen chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 t of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 28 oz of frozen tater tots.
It is a great way to use leftover vegetables! Steps to make Hot dog tater tot casserole: Cut hot dogs into half inch slices and add to a large bowl. – Add the next five ingredients to the bowl, and stir to combine. – Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the hot dog mixture on the bottom of the dish. Cheesy Hot Dog Tåter Tot Cåsserole is pure comfort food.
Hot dog tater tot casserole step by step
- Cut hot dogs into half inch slices and add to a large bowl. Add the next five ingredients to the bowl, and stir to combine. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the hot dog mixture on the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with tater tots..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top of casserole and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
In a large bowl combine sliced hot gogs chili ketchup Worcestershire sauce onion and red pepper flakes. Enjoy tater tots and chili dogs in one mouth-watering dish. Cut up the Hot Dogs and mix into the chili. Make sure the hot dogs have at least some chili sauce on them or they will burn. Put as many frozen tater tots on top of mixture as they will fit without overlapping.