Homemade Chicken katsu curry #familyfriendly.
You can have Homemade Chicken katsu curry #familyfriendly using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken katsu curry #familyfriendly
- You need of Chicken kutsu curry recipe.
- You need 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of curry powder.
- You need 600 ml of chicken stock or water.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of grated red apple.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1-2 of potato peeled and chunky cut.
- Prepare 1 of onion chunky choped.
- It’s of Chicken in bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Delicious plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Cooking Oil to cook.
Homemade Chicken katsu curry #familyfriendly instructions
- Put oil in medium heat saucepan then add onion in.
- Add all the ingredients in (apart from stock and potatoes) and stir well.
- Add potato and stock in stir well and leave it simmer for about 15-20 mins.
- Making chicken crumbs by prepare 2 trays- one with flour, salt and peper. Then cut chicken breast in half (vertical way) then dip chicken in the flour.
- Transfer chicken in to egg tray and make sure chicken all covered in egg.
- Dip chicken back to bread crumbs until all covered.
- Medium heat pan or saucepan with enough cooking oil to fry and cover the chicken.
- Fry chicken one by one. Once one side cook through turn over..
- Transfer to paper towels to get rid of access oil.
- Serve with curry and rice.