Sooji halwa(prasadam). Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. In this video our beautiful & talented anchor is sharing one of the popular Prasad recipe. The proportion of recipe should be the same.
Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Rava Kesari, also known as Sooji ka Halwa or Kesari Baath is a quick to make dessert. You can cook Sooji halwa(prasadam) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji halwa(prasadam)
- You need 1 bowl of semolina.
- You need 1 bowl of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 1 bowl of milk.
- You need 2 bowls of hot water.
- It’s Half of banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need as required of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of Kesar syrup.
Yet, it is one of the most enjoyed sweets made during special occasions. FoodFlavor Home » Indian » Prasadam or Sooji ka Halwa with Banana. Prasadam and its derivative words mean a gift, or a mercy. It is a vedic tradition for all religious events.
Sooji halwa(prasadam) instructions
- The proportion of recipe should be the same..
- Heat pan add desi ghee when it becomes hot add semolina now turn your flame to medium and roast semolina till light brown then add sliced banana roast it till golden brown..
- Now add hot water, add milk give nice steam add sugar, dry fruits, kesar syrup, cardamom powder and cook for 5 mins take it out..
- Actually it is used as prasadam in our pooja tastes yum. Dissolves in mouth..
Sheera or sooji halwa, a sweet, but had as part of breakfast by seasoned Mumbaikars. Sooji halwa recipe is a simple traditional sweet that is prepared all over India during festivals and religious ceremonies. Watch the video recipe on how t. Suji Ka Halwa where sooji is semolina. Sooji is cooked with sugar syrup and garnished with almonds or any choice of dry fruits.