Chicken Katsu Curry.
You can have Chicken Katsu Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu Curry
- It’s 4 of Breaded Chicken.
- It’s 2 of Medium Onions.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Curry powder.
- You need 5 tbs of flour.
- You need 3 of vegetable stock cubes 600cc hot water.
- You need 2 tbs of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Chutney or jam.
Chicken Katsu Curry step by step
- Peel and cut onion, carrot and ginger into small chunks..
- Add chopped vegetables,Curry powder and Flour in a large pan then frying in vegetable oil for few mins.
- Add chutney to the large pan and fill the pan with 600cc vegetable stock..
- Bring the vegetable stock to boil and add tomato ketchup,worcester sauce and soy sauce simmer for 20 mins.then Stir until curry sauce is thick and smooth..
- Prepare rice while simmering curry sauce..
- Slice cooked breaded Chicken into strips and lay over a bed of rice, then add the curry sauce..