Chillie Cheese Dogs. A chili dog is a hot dog served in a bun and topped with a meat sauce, such as chili con carne. Additional toppings may include cheese, onions, and mustard. The style has multiple regional variations in the United States, many calling for specific and unique sauce ingredients, types of hot dogs.
Whoever invented the chili dog, a hot dog in a bun smothered with chili and sprinkled with cheese and onions, should be given a medal. Messy, spicy, filling, did I say messy? These chili cheese dogs are a summer delight! You can have Chillie Cheese Dogs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chillie Cheese Dogs
- Prepare 1 of small can Baked beans.
- You need 3 of Tbl, salsas and ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of hotdogs, 1/2 cup frozen ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbl of chillie seasoning and powder.
- It’s 2 cups of crushed corn chips.1cup cheese mixing.
- You need of Topping as you like.
Flavorful stewed chili is scooped onto grilled hot dogs and then topped with melty cheese and crispy onions. Make these vegan or vegetarian by substituting. Unfortunately here in the UK getting your hands on a decent chili dog is depressingly difficult. At a BBQ you'll get a hot dog, a bun, some ketchup/mustard and that's your lot.
Chillie Cheese Dogs instructions
- Preheat toaster oven to 300..
- Mixing baked beans with seasoning, and ground beef, remember to add salsas and ketchup. Lay hotdogs on top, like so, be sure to score top of hotdogs. Next bake for 10 minutes.
- Add crushed chips around hotdogs, then, add cheese as seen. Return to oven, set to broil. I love to add salsas and reach dressing long with hot sauce. Quick lunch for you or the children 🤠🤠🤠.
This Chili Cheese Dogs recipe is the world's best chili dog recipe, so tasty and the best way to feed a crowd. You can bake several of them at a time, and they come out warm, crisp, gooey and perfect! See more ideas about chili cheese dogs, cheese dog, chili cheese. It's the meaty main course that will prove you're a rockstar in the kitchen with a side of fun! These Chili Cheese Dogs are always a hit with my family and friends.